Saturday, August 8, 2009

Festival Northwest

I can't cover everything I'd like to. Here's something I won't be reviewing for my column but which I highly recommend based on my previous knowledge of the people putting it on. It's Festival Northwest, produced by Northwest Playwrights Alliance, three full-length plays plus short works, and play readings. All full productions are at Tacoma Little Theatre. The full schedule is below.

I wish I'd been able to post this announcement earlier because you've already missed "John Lennon's Gargoyle" by Bryan Willis.


Coming up:

a story that ends and begins with a dream by Nate Harpel
>Saturday, 8/8 at 8pm and Sunday 8/9 at 2pm

The Short List: The Best Short Plays of the Past Year
>Thursday 8/13 at 7:30pm and Friday 8/14 at 8pm

Convention by Dan Erickson
>Saturday 8/15 at 8pm and Sunday 8/16 at 2pm

And FREE Readings at Origin 23 Coffee!
The Florentine by Jake Sherman
>Monday 8/17 at 7pm
"The Greatest Plays Ever Written by Nick Stokes" by Nick Stokes
>Monday 8/24 at 7pm

FESTIVAL NORTHWEST
A co-production with Tacoma Little Theatre.
$14 general, $10 student/senior/military; a festival pass can be purchased for all four shows at a discounted price of $32. Tickets available now at www.TacomaLittleTheatre.com or 253-272-2281.

http://www.northwestplaywrights.org

No comments: