Thursday, February 4, 2016

Five Reasons to Subscribe





If you read my reviews in The News Tribune or the Weekly Volcano, why should you subscribe to my blog? Aren’t they just the same reviews re-posted? Here are 5 reasons you might want to think about subscribing.

  1. I do re-post all my reviews from newspapers, but I also post reviews that are not published elsewhere.
  2. There are word limits to my reviews in print, so sometimes when I feel I need to say more than is allowed in my columns I will post expanded versions on my blog.
  3. I’m limited to one photograph in my print reviews but can post more on my blog.
  4. It rarely happens, but sometimes I can use language that’s not allowed in print.
  5. I also post personal musings, essays, and announcements for other arts events, including my own readings . . . if you’re interested in that sort of thing.

Subscribing is easy. Just look at the column on the right.

No comments: