Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Barbara De Pirro's Lucid

Lucid

Gallery Installation by Barbara De Pirro
May 23 - June 30, 2013

Special Artist's Presentation - Friday, May 24, 4pm
Followed by the Artist's Reception 4:30 to 6pm
De Pirro's atmospheric installation creates interplay between light and shadow: ever changing patterns with the shifting of light, swaying gently with the delicate flow of air. Take a deep breath and allow your imagination to wander within this ethereal space.

"I am fascinated by the brilliance and resilience of nature while, at the same time, its fragility & vulnerability. I surround myself with its many forms, surfaces and textures. Nature is as much a part of my life as it is the impetus for all my recent work."

Port Angeles Fine Art Center
1203 E. Lauridsen Blvd.
Port Angeles, WA
(360)457-3532
PAFAC WEBSITE

DE PIRRO WEBSITE
BIOMIMICRY BLOG

No comments: