Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The greatest artists in the world

Every day the Weekly Volcano's blog Spew posts bunches of new articles including my weekly ramblings. I haven't been posting my articles for Spew on this blog, but -- slow thinker that I am -- it finally dawned on me that I shold at least post links to them.

On Feb. 22 They published the first of a two-part article under the heading "Lunchtime Thinker" in which I talked about which artists I consider among the greatest in the world, knowing, of course, that I could never do justice to such a grandiose topic in the few words allowed. Anyway, you can read it at here.

Part two in the series was published here on March 1. You'll have to scroll down a bit to read it.

Pictured: The Venus of Willendorf / photo courtesy of multi-license with GFDL and Creative Commons CC-BY 2.5

No comments: